- Tennessee started 8-3 during the 2010, 2002, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Xavier extended the Tennessee winning streak to 4 games.
- The Volunteers have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 6 or more steals.
- Tennessee has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after committing 14 or fewer turnovers.
- This season Tennessee has won 100% of the time (6-0) when Jordan McRae has 4 field goals made or more and 100% of the time (5-0) when Trae Golden has 5 free throws made or more.
- The Volunteers set a season high for blocks.
- The last time Tennessee recorded at least 9 blocks was Jan 03, 2009 against Kansas.
- Tennessee set a season low for rebounds.
- Tennessee has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 1st win of the season where the Volunteers came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 6th game at home this season--Tennessee has a 13.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two rebounders (Yemi Makenjuola and Josh Richardson) accounted for 53.5% of the rebounds.
- Josh Richardson had a career high with 12 points.
- The Musketeers have lost 4 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Xavier has lost 24 close games.
- This loss extended the Musketeers losing streak to 3 games.
- The top two scorers (Travis Taylor and Isaiah Philmore) accounted for 42.5% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Justin Martin and Erik Stenger) accounted for 45.4% of the rebounds.
- Travis Taylor has led the team in scoring 4 times in 12 games this season.
- Justin Martin has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 12 games this season.
- Justin Martin recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Semaj Christon.
- Travis Taylor has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014